<browserCaps> Update for IE7 and Firefox

Lui

I was wondering if anyone knew if Microsoft had released or are
planning
to update the <browserCaps> for .Net 1.1 to support other browsers
like IE 7 and Firefox 2 etc...

Lui

Microsoft Usenet Groups Are Rubbish! No one ever seems to answer!

I had a go a writing the <browserCaps> for Firefox, But I dont know if
represents Firefox and its features correctly.
But it does Identify the browser and correct versions etc.

<case match="^Mozilla/5\.0 \([^)]*\) (Gecko/[-\d]+)?
(Firefox/(?'version'(?'major'\d+)(?'minor'\.\d+)(?'letters'\w*)))">
browser=Firefox
version=${version}
majorversion=${major}
minorversion=${minor}