Browsercaps

Guest

Hi all,

I'm very new to web development using ASP.NET. I'm developing a site
using ASP.NET. My site looks fine if you use IE but if you open it in
NS it's not displaying properly. And this display will very for
different versions of NS also.

Finally after a long search I found some article about browserCaps for
machine config. I was not in a position to use this technique. i.e.,
modifying the machine config, (even though it's not working in my own
system) coz I'm going to upload the things in a remote server and I
have no other option other than uploading the things. So the option
left for me is to modify the web.config file. I copied the Netscape
section from browsercaps of machine config to the web.config. But
still it's not working.

Is it due to any version issue? My current asp.net version is 1.1.

These are the links I refered

http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/browsercaps.asp
http://www.garykeith.com/browsers/
http://www.cyscape.com/browsercaps/