Browsing control's event handlers in VS.NET

H5N1

Hello

Is there any way to browse control's event handlers and add it's
signature automatically, just like it happens when I double click on a
control in design view, but with handlers other then default? It's a
pain to search for them, and their syntax (arguments etc).

thanks

Brock Allen

In the designer if you get the property page for a control there's a button
with a 'lightning bolt' that will list all the events. Souble click in there
and it will automatically stub out the event handler for you.