    I have perl 5.6 in a debian box, mozilla installed. how can I browse and
    read package documentations that are on my system?

    thanks

    Sam, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Sam

    Stefan Guest

    You could try podtohtml on CPAN.

    Stefan

    Stefan, Sep 16, 2003

  3. [OT] Re: browsing perl docs

    In article <>, Sam wrote:
    > Hello
    > I have perl 5.6 in a debian box, mozilla installed. how can I browse and
    > read package documentations that are on my system?

    If you have the dwww and perl-doc packages installed and if
    you're running your own local web server, then try going to
    http://localhost/dwww/ (or if that was http://localhost/doc/)
    and locate your perl documentation there.

    It was some time ago I ran a Debian system though... things
    might have changed.

    --
    Andreas Kähäri

    Andreas Kahari, Sep 16, 2003