Browsing with other browsers

Guest

I am working with VS Enterprise and the BrowseWith and Browse Using option
are greyed out. Does anyone know how to turn this in?

Also, I want to test browsing and debugging pages using Mozilla FireFox. Is
this possible?

Thanks,
dh

Granger Godbold

I've not succeeded in making Vs.Net start up Firefox when I hit [F5].
However, you can build like normal and ignore the IE window; just browse
with Firefox. Vs.Net will stop at breakpoints just like it does with IE;
it doesn't seem to care what browser is looking at the site as long as
it thinks the application is "running" (meaning the IE window needs to
be open).