    buttons.

    Can anyone tell me what happened to him and if he is still around?

    Many thanks...Mike

    mjgpa, Oct 12, 2004

  2. mjgpa

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html mjgpa said:

    > Years ago I wrote to Brucie

    i remember. i was almost normal back then.

    > off and on and he kindly helped me with my beginning web pages,

    i only did it for the sex

    > but I was ill

    i hope you're ok now.

    > and gone for some time.

    people just wish i was gone.

    > I have tried to access his web site to no avail, using some links about
    > buttons.

    closed years ago. kept the domain thinking i may do something with it
    but i canceled it earlier this year.

    > Can anyone tell me what happened to him

    he went insane. they let him live at home with regular supervision from
    social workers but he has trouble coping and goes away on little
    holidays occasionally when it gets too much.

    --

    v o i c e s

    brucie, Oct 12, 2004

  3. brucie <> wrote:

    > he went insane. they let him live at home with regular supervision from
    > social workers but he has trouble coping and goes away on little
    > holidays occasionally when it gets too much.

    Really? Coping with what?

    The Doormouse

    The Doormouse, Oct 12, 2004
  4. mjgpa

    rf Guest

    The Doormouse wrote:
    > brucie <> wrote:
    >
    > > he went insane. they let him live at home with regular supervision from
    > > social workers but he has trouble coping and goes away on little
    > > holidays occasionally when it gets too much.

    > Really? Coping with what?

    alt.html?

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Oct 12, 2004
  5. mjgpa

    Neal Guest

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 01:23:12 GMT, rf <rf@.invalid> wrote:

    > The Doormouse wrote:
    >> brucie <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > he went insane. they let him live at home with regular supervision

    >> from
    >> > social workers but he has trouble coping and goes away on little
    >> > holidays occasionally when it gets too much.

    >> Really? Coping with what?

    > alt.html?

    Of course! ;)

    Neal, Oct 12, 2004
  6. mjgpa

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html The Doormouse said:

    >> he went insane.

    > Really?

    yes

    > Coping with what?

    chronic lack of sex. do you want to help with my treatment?

    --

    v o i c e s

    brucie, Oct 12, 2004
  7. brucie <> wrote:
    > chronic lack of sex. do you want to help with my treatment?

    Okay! :)

    I can show you the Brass Rail, Wolf's and a few other places. I do not
    drink, so I have never been to those two places, but they do have a float
    every year at Pride, it seems. Kicker's is right next to Hamburger Mary's
    (GOOD burgers).

    What sort of guys do you like?

    Oh - WHERE in the USA are you? It won't do me any good to offer treatment
    if you are not within driving distance. Um, do you have a photo? Maybe
    you are my type - who knew?

    The Doormouse

    The Doormouse, Oct 12, 2004
  8. mjgpa

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Oct 12, 2004
  9. mjgpa

    Neal Guest

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 03:35:19 GMT, The Doormouse <> wrote:

    > brucie <> wrote:
    >> chronic lack of sex. do you want to help with my treatment?

    > Okay! :)
    >
    > I can show you the Brass Rail, Wolf's and a few other places. I do not
    > drink, so I have never been to those two places, but they do have a float
    > every year at Pride, it seems. Kicker's is right next to Hamburger Mary's
    > (GOOD burgers).

    San Diego?

    > What sort of guys do you like?
    >
    > Oh - WHERE in the USA are you? It won't do me any good to offer treatment
    > if you are not within driving distance. Um, do you have a photo? Maybe
    > you are my type - who knew?

    brucie's not in US. And are you male or female, or something else
    altogether? I can never be sure...

    Me, I like the girls. All soft and nice.

    Neal, Oct 12, 2004
  10. brucie <> wrote:

    >> Oh - WHERE in the USA are you?

    > i'm not

    Oh! Well, have a cookie?
    *offers you a cookie ...*

    The Doormouse

    The Doormouse, Oct 12, 2004
  11. Neal <> wrote:
    > San Diego?

    Yeppers ... where a small studio averages $650 ... in the outskirts of
    town. Yikes. If Brucie was wealthy, he could be my "sugar daddy".

    > brucie's not in US. And are you male or female, or something else
    > altogether? I can never be sure...

    I'm comfortably in the "altogether". Heehee.

    > Me, I like the girls. All soft and nice.

    I like girls, too ... plus, I am eyeing the boys.
    Hmmm .... :D

    No one is safe! Run, run awaaaay!

    The Doormouse

    The Doormouse, Oct 12, 2004
  12. mjgpa

    Neal Guest

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 04:20:40 GMT, The Doormouse <> wrote:

    > Neal <> wrote:
    >> And are you male or female, or something else
    >> altogether? I can never be sure...

    > I'm comfortably in the "altogether". Heehee.
    >
    >> Me, I like the girls. All soft and nice.

    > I like girls, too ... plus, I am eyeing the boys.
    > Hmmm .... :D

    Enigmatic. Depending on your gender, I'm either turned on or horribly
    confused. ;)

    > No one is safe! Run, run awaaaay!

    Ok... <run speed="high" />

    Neal, Oct 12, 2004
  13. Jeffrey Silverman, Oct 12, 2004
  14. mjgpa

    SpaceGirl Guest

    SpaceGirl, Oct 12, 2004
  15. mjgpa

    rf Guest

    Jeffrey Silverman wrote:

    [brucies residence]

    > That seems far. so you have a funny accent, then, huh?

    No mate. It's all you blighters who have the funny accents.

    Then again brucie *does* come from Queensland :)

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Oct 12, 2004
  16. In news:,
    SpaceGirl <> walked into the bar with a grape
    in each nostril and said to the bartender:
    :: Jeffrey Silverman wrote:
    ::: On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:50:10 +1000, brucie wrote:
    :::
    :::
    :::: i'm not
    ::::
    http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....table=&ovtype=&scale=2000000&out.x=6&out.y=10
    :::
    :::
    ::: That seems far. so you have a funny accent, then, huh?
    :::
    ::
    ::
    ::
    http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....le=&ovtype=&zm=0&out.x=8&out.y=9&scale=100000
    ::
    :: --
    ::
    ::
    :: x theSpaceGirl (miranda)
    ::
    :: # lead designer @ http://www.dhnewmedia.com #
    :: # remove NO SPAM to email, or use form on website #

    http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=1&scale=4000000

    --
    # Matt-the-Hoople
    # www.mattlindi.com

    # Science is just an amusing game for ivory-tower
    # propeller-heads, to keep them from annoying
    # decent salt-of-the-earth types.

    Matt-the-Hoople, Oct 12, 2004
  17. Neal <> wrote:

    > Ok... <run speed="high" />

    That's probably the safest option. :)

    The Doormouse

    The Doormouse, Oct 12, 2004
  18. That's fun ... I am in San Diego, California.

    The Doormouse

    The Doormouse, Oct 12, 2004
  19. On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:10:22 +0000, rf wrote:

    > Jeffrey Silverman wrote:
    >
    > [brucies residence]
    >
    >> That seems far. so you have a funny accent, then, huh?

    > No mate. It's all you blighters who have the funny accents.
    >
    > Then again brucie *does* come from Queensland :)

    Talk about funny. My boss's boss is from New Zealand. ha ha ha... hmm.
    Well, it's not really that funny, now that I think of it. (But he really
    is from NZ).

    --
    Jeffrey D. Silverman |
    Website | http://www.newtnotes.com

    Drop "PANTS" to reply by email

    Jeffrey Silverman, Oct 12, 2004
  20. On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:05:51 +0100, SpaceGirl wrote:

    > x theSpaceGirl (miranda)
    >
    > # lead designer @ http://www.dhnewmedia.com #
    > # remove NO SPAM to email, or use form on website #

    In "Portfolio", the following error:
    <%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%>

    Seems you gots some ASP stuff poking through the server.

    Jeffrey Silverman, Oct 12, 2004