Brucie

Phil A

Do any of you fine people have brucie's current e-mail address? If so
I'd be very grateful if you could pass it on to me.

Ta.

--

If you're lurking, brucie, give me a shout because I could use your
expertise.

No, seriously.

Don

On 25 Apr 2005 Phil A wrote in alt.html
If you're lurking, brucie, give me a shout because I could use your
expertise.

Get in line. The end of it is way over there -------------->

Phil A

On 25 Apr 2005 Phil A wrote in alt.html

Get in line. The end of it is way over there -------------->

I'm first in line and anyone who has a problem with that gets a slap.

Rawr.

Travis Newbury

Phil said:
Do any of you fine people have brucie's current e-mail address? If so
I'd be very grateful if you could pass it on to me.

I have it from a good source that brucie is no longer with us. A
marauding heard of gay albino Kangaroos viciously anally raped brucie to
death while he was out fixing his fence posts.

Or was it he was in jail for viciously anally raping a herd of albino
kangaroos...

One or the other, I am sure of it...

Fat Sam

Travis said:
I have it from a good source that brucie is no longer with us. A
marauding heard of gay albino Kangaroos viciously anally raped brucie to
death while he was out fixing his fence posts.

Or was it he was in jail for viciously anally raping a herd of albino
kangaroos...

One or the other, I am sure of it...
If I know Brucie (and I don't, except for these NG's), I'd bet my money
on option 2....

Lois

:
: Do any of you fine people have brucie's current e-mail address?

Will you accept responses from the others? ;-)

If so
: I'd be very grateful if you could pass it on to me.

He has an email address listed at http://www.whois.sc/usenetshit.info
.. The site is offline, but maybe the email address is valid. Warning:
he blocks HTML emails and anything sent via a Microsoft program.
That's what he says, anyway.

If you contact him, tell him that the folks at alt.www.webmaster miss
him too.

Lois

Phil A

: Do any of you fine people have brucie's current e-mail address?

Will you accept responses from the others? ;-)

Not usually...but I'm titillated by your wink so I'll make an exception.
: If so I'd be very grateful if you could pass it on to me.

He has an email address listed at http://www.whois.sc/usenetshit.info
. The site is offline, but maybe the email address is valid. Warning:
he blocks HTML emails and anything sent via a Microsoft program.
That's what he says, anyway.

Attention seeking. Same reason he goes out in public without a bra.
If you contact him, tell him that the folks at alt.www.webmaster miss
him too.

Will do. Cheers, Lois.