    No, seriously.

    --
    Illegitimi non carborundum
    Phil A, Apr 25, 2005

  2. Phil A

    Don Guest

    On 25 Apr 2005 Phil A wrote in alt.html

    Get in line. The end of it is way over there -------------->

    --
    Don
    Don, Apr 25, 2005

  3. Phil A

    Phil A Guest

    Don <> wrote in

    > On 25 Apr 2005 Phil A wrote in alt.html
    >
    > > If you're lurking, brucie, give me a shout because I could use your
    > > expertise.

    > Get in line. The end of it is way over there -------------->

    I'm first in line and anyone who has a problem with that gets a slap.

    Rawr.

    --
    Illegitimi non carborundum
    Phil A, Apr 25, 2005
  4. Phil A wrote:
    > Do any of you fine people have brucie's current e-mail address? If so
    > I'd be very grateful if you could pass it on to me.

    I have it from a good source that brucie is no longer with us. A
    marauding heard of gay albino Kangaroos viciously anally raped brucie to
    death while he was out fixing his fence posts.

    Or was it he was in jail for viciously anally raping a herd of albino
    kangaroos...

    One or the other, I am sure of it...

    --
    -=tn=-
    Travis Newbury, Apr 25, 2005
  5. Phil A

    Fat Sam Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:
    > Phil A wrote:
    >
    >> Do any of you fine people have brucie's current e-mail address? If so
    >> I'd be very grateful if you could pass it on to me.

    > I have it from a good source that brucie is no longer with us. A
    > marauding heard of gay albino Kangaroos viciously anally raped brucie to
    > death while he was out fixing his fence posts.
    >
    > Or was it he was in jail for viciously anally raping a herd of albino
    > kangaroos...
    >
    > One or the other, I am sure of it...

    If I know Brucie (and I don't, except for these NG's), I'd bet my money
    on option 2....

    --
    www.fixaphoto.co.uk
    for photographic restorations
    Fat Sam, Apr 26, 2005
  6. Phil A

    Lois Guest

    "Phil A" wrote:
    : Do any of you fine people have brucie's current e-mail address?

    Will you accept responses from the others? ;-)

    If so
    : I'd be very grateful if you could pass it on to me.

    He has an email address listed at http://www.whois.sc/usenetshit.info
    .. The site is offline, but maybe the email address is valid. Warning:
    he blocks HTML emails and anything sent via a Microsoft program.
    That's what he says, anyway.

    If you contact him, tell him that the folks at alt.www.webmaster miss
    him too.

    Lois
    Lois, Apr 26, 2005
  7. Phil A

    Phil A Guest

    Lois <> wrote in

    > : Do any of you fine people have brucie's current e-mail address?
    >
    > Will you accept responses from the others? ;-)

    Not usually...but I'm titillated by your wink so I'll make an exception.

    > : If so I'd be very grateful if you could pass it on to me.
    >
    > He has an email address listed at http://www.whois.sc/usenetshit.info
    > . The site is offline, but maybe the email address is valid. Warning:
    > he blocks HTML emails and anything sent via a Microsoft program.
    > That's what he says, anyway.

    Attention seeking. Same reason he goes out in public without a bra.

    > If you contact him, tell him that the folks at alt.www.webmaster miss
    > him too.

    Will do. Cheers, Lois.

    --
    Illegitimi non carborundum
    Phil A, Apr 26, 2005
  8. Phil A

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Fat Sam wrote:
    > Travis Newbury wrote:
    >
    >> I have it from a good source that brucie is no longer with us. A
    >> marauding heard of gay albino Kangaroos viciously anally raped brucie to
    >> death while he was out fixing his fence posts.
    >>
    >> Or was it he was in jail for viciously anally raping a herd of albino
    >> kangaroos...

    > If I know Brucie (and I don't, except for these NG's), I'd bet my money
    > on option 2....

    Why does it have to be an either/or thing?

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby Inkster, Apr 28, 2005