    Frogleg Guest

    Any chance of putting that up again, Brucie? I foolishly bookmarked
    instead of saving, and it's gone now. Thanks.
    Frogleg, Jun 14, 2004

  2. Frogleg

    Mitja Guest

    Frogleg <>
    (news:) wrote:
    > Any chance of putting that up again, Brucie? I foolishly bookmarked
    > instead of saving, and it's gone now. Thanks.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=brucie's+butterflies&sourceid=opera&num=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

    third hit from top
    Mitja, Jun 14, 2004

  3. Frogleg

    Frogleg Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:14:53 +0200, "Mitja" <> wrote:

    >Frogleg <> wrote:
    >> Any chance of putting that up again, Brucie?

    >http://www.google.com/search?q=brucie's+butterflies&sourceid=opera&num=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
    >
    >third hit from top

    Thanks. I went on from the search to (the) porjes site. Now I have
    lots of things to try.
    Frogleg, Jun 14, 2004
  4. At least you didn't ask to see his "because I deserve it" site.
    Matthew Superstar Swass, Jun 17, 2004
  5. Frogleg

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Matthew Superstar Swass wrote:
    > At least you didn't ask to see his "because I deserve it" site.

    What's that?
    Nik Coughin, Jun 17, 2004