    How can I clear the keys from the dictionary without removing all session
    variables and why do I have to?

    Ross

    Ross Culver, May 9, 2007

  2. Ross Culver

    Ross Culver Guest

    Sorry, Alvin, I don't know why I was thinking 'Bryan'.

    Ross Culver, May 9, 2007

  3. How is it that your session variables are tied to paging? In the typical
    case, one doesn't imply the other. Unless you have changed this through
    code.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], May 10, 2007
  4. Ross Culver

    Ross Culver Guest

    Perhaps it's not the session variable, per se. But it is related to
    ViewState; and if I don't do a session.removeall, then I get the key errors.
    If I do the session.removeall, the paging fails until I refresh the page.

    I need to surgically manage the viewstate of the grid only and not use this
    shotgun approach to the problem. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?

    Thanks.

    Ross Culver, May 10, 2007