    terminated.

    I cannot open iTunes & i feel it is connected to the Buffer overun problem.
    Any help on solving the problem would be greatly appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGl0dGxlbXV6?=, Aug 27, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TGl0dGxlbXV6?=

    Guest

    I am getting the same errors with Quicktime, my iTunes seem to be
    running fine and as long as I am only opening a movie file to view in
    Quicktime it is fine but if I try running a check for updates I get
    the buffer overrun error, and if I try updating within the options
    menu I get the following error "an exeception occurred while trying to
    run "Shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "C:\Program Files\Quicktime\QTSystem
    \Quicktime.cpl" In addition the quicktime plugin will not work in any
    application it will crash Internet Explorer and also crash some
    training software from Total Training that uses a QuickTime plugin. I
    have uninstalled Quicktime and reinstalled several times, tried using
    QuickTime Alternative and still no success it continues to get the
    same errors,

    , Aug 28, 2007

  3. On 2007-08-28, <> wrote:
    > I am getting the same errors with Quicktime, my iTunes seem to be
    > running fine and as long as I am only opening a movie file to view in
    > Quicktime it is fine but if I try running a check for updates I get
    > the buffer overrun error, and if I try updating within the options
    > menu I get the following error "an exeception occurred while trying to
    > run "Shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "C:\Program Files\Quicktime\QTSystem
    > \Quicktime.cpl" In addition the quicktime plugin will not work in any
    > application it will crash Internet Explorer and also crash some
    > training software from Total Training that uses a QuickTime plugin. I
    > have uninstalled Quicktime and reinstalled several times, tried using
    > QuickTime Alternative and still no success it continues to get the
    > same errors,

    As suggested in a previous thread, flushing your toilet 3 times should
    help.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Tim Van Wassenhove <url:http://www.timvw.be/>