BufferResponse

Kenny M.

I' m using a WS for a very active and transactional App, I'mean the WS
serves more than 50 clients

The WS checks for the Amount of a number, update the amount of the number
and update a table, my WS sell lottery numbers.

I want to make it faster:

BufferResponse :
Setting BufferResponse to true, serializes the response of the XML Web
service method into a memory buffer until either the response is completely
serialized or the buffer is full. Once the response is buffered, it is
returned to the XML Web service client over the network. When BufferResponse
is false, the response to the XML Web service method is sent back to the
client as it is serialized. In general, you only want to set BufferResponse
to false, if it is known that an XML Web service method returns large amounts
of data to the client. For smaller amounts of data, XML Web service
performance is better with BufferResponse to true.

The WS can return a String , It can be Short returning only one sold number
o can be very long returning 1000 sold numbers

should I use BufferResponse=true?

thnks