    builder and i havenpt found it

    ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO OR WHERE CAN I FIND THESE FILES????????

    , Mar 27, 2007

    On 27 maalis, 05:33, wrote:
    > HI, I HAVE TO MAKE CHANGES IN AN APLICATION MADE IN BUILDER C++ 6. BUT
    > WHEN I TRY TO COMPILE, IT ASKS ME FOR THE TabcShapeButton Class an
    > later for the package ABCC.bpi, i have searche on all the folders of
    > builder and i havenpt found it
    >
    > ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO OR WHERE CAN I FIND THESE FILES????????

    This question is kind off topic for this group. You might want to try
    borland.public.cppbuilder.language.cpp for assistance.

    , Mar 27, 2007

    On 27 mar, 04:47, wrote:
    > On 27 maalis, 05:33, wrote:
    >
    > > HI, I HAVE TO MAKE CHANGES IN AN APLICATION MADE IN BUILDER C++ 6. BUT
    > > WHEN I TRY TO COMPILE, IT ASKS ME FOR THE TabcShapeButton Class an
    > > later for the package ABCC.bpi, i have searche on all the folders of
    > > builder and i havenpt found it

    > > ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO OR WHERE CAN I FIND THESE FILES????????

    > This question is kind off topic for this group. You might want to try
    > borland.public.cppbuilder.language.cpp for assistance.

    THANKS A LOT!

    , Mar 27, 2007
  4. writes:
    > On 27 mar, 04:47, wrote:
    >> On 27 maalis, 05:33, wrote:

    [...]
    >> > ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO OR WHERE CAN I FIND THESE FILES????????

    >> This question is kind off topic for this group. You might want to try
    >> borland.public.cppbuilder.language.cpp for assistance.

    > THANKS A LOT!

    I wonder if the folks in borland.public.cppbuilder.language.cpp enjoy
    being shouted at.

    Keith Thompson, Mar 27, 2007
  5. "Keith Thompson" <> wrote in message

    >>> This question is kind off topic for this group. You might want to try
    >>> borland.public.cppbuilder.language.cpp for assistance.

    >> THANKS A LOT!

    > I wonder if the folks in borland.public.cppbuilder.language.cpp enjoy
    > being shouted at.

    TEST IT :)

    Servé Laurijssen, Mar 27, 2007
  6. CBFalconer Guest

    wrote:

    > HI, I HAVE TO MAKE CHANGES IN AN APLICATION MADE IN BUILDER C++ 6.
    > BUT WHEN I TRY TO COMPILE, IT ASKS ME FOR THE TabcShapeButton
    > Class an later for the package ABCC.bpi, i have searche on all the
    > folders of builder and i havenpt found it
    >
    > ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO OR WHERE CAN I FIND THESE FILES????????

    With that intermittent short in your Shift key you will have
    difficulty entering legitimate C code.

    <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>

    CBFalconer, Mar 27, 2007