    we are in Edit1 filed, when we click Enter (in Edit1 field) I want to
    be in Edit2 filed. How we can do it?

    Chris

    BO, Oct 23, 2003

  2. > How we can change our cursor position for this issue:
    > we are in Edit1 filed, when we click Enter (in Edit1 field) I want to
    > be in Edit2 filed. How we can do it?

    I assume your question is about Borland C++ Builder??? It may come as a
    surprise to you, but not everyone in the world is using this development
    platform. Anyway the best place to ask these questions is one of the
    newsgroups on the newsgroups.borland.com newsserver, those newsgroups
    are dedicated to Borland products so you are more likely to get a good
    peer reviewed answer there. See also
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    --
    Peter van Merkerk