building a crm solution using Perl

Julie Smith

Hi,
I wanted to implement a crm(customer relationship management) solution
using perl.
It will have to easily integrate and migrate all the existing systems
used by my companies sales,marketing,accounting departments and give a
customer centric view of the whole company.
what architecture should I use.
I have evaluated the exisintg popular out of the box solutions like
accpacc,update.com,upshot.com but they cost money.!!!
company size is under 200 persons.

any help will be appreciated!
thanks in advance,
Julie

Jim Mozley

Julie said:
Hi,
I wanted to implement a crm(customer relationship management) solution
using perl.
It will have to easily integrate and migrate all the existing systems
used by my companies sales,marketing,accounting departments and give a
customer centric view of the whole company.
what architecture should I use.
I have evaluated the exisintg popular out of the box solutions like
accpacc,update.com,upshot.com but they cost money.!!!
company size is under 200 persons.

any help will be appreciated!
thanks in advance,
Julie

Nothing to do with perl but got this in a SourceForge update

4. Compiere ERP + CRM Business Solution
https://sourceforge.net/projects/compiere
Smart ERP+CRM solution for Small-Medium Enterprises in the global
marketplace covering all areas from customer management, supply chain
and accounting. For $2-200M revenue companies looking for "brick and
click" first tier functionality.