    around the desired inner content. Almost like a mini master page scenario.
    How complicated is this? Thanks.

    Jerry
    Guest, Mar 2, 2006

  2. Hi Jerry,

    Thanks for posting.

    As for the custom dialog looking control, I think you can develop it
    through the ASP.NET custom webcontrol. And you can use the composite
    control style, which build the control structure by creating other nested
    child controls(add to own controls collection). For general reference on
    ASP.NET server control developing, you can view the following msdn doc:

    #Developing Custom ASP.NET Server Controls
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library(d=robot)/zt27tfhy.aspx

    Here are some other web article on developing composite web control:

    #An ASP.NET Composite Control for US and UK dates
    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/datecontrol.asp

    #ASP.NET Composite Control Example.
    http://www.mredkj.com/vbnet/CompositeMortgageControl.html

    In addition, you can also go to the www.asp.net or www.gotdotnet.com site
    to have a look since there're also many custom webcontrols there.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security