Building a debug version of Python 3.2.2 under Windows

Andrew Berg

I tried to build Python 3.2.2 with VS 2008, but it seems I'm missing
some header files (e.g. sqlite3, openssl). Is there a nice little
package with all the dependencies, or do I need to grab source code
packages for each program from their respective websites, or something
else entirely?