Building a reliable auction site?

Guest

What books, sites would you recommend that teach how to build an auction site
like ebay in C# and asp.net?
Thanks.

Guest

VMI,
First, I would search on gotdotnet.com in the user samples area, then on
Sourceforge.net, and codeplex, and google code. You may find something that
helps you to avoid reinventing the wheel. Other than that, let your fingers
do the searching with well-chosen search phrases on google or msn search.
Peter