Building an ATL ActiveX Sink

Chinedu

Please help guys,

I need to build an ATL activeX sink to receieve events from a COM
source object.

I have included the .h and the _i.c file from the source object in my
ATL activeX sink.

The sink implements the IDispEventSimpleImpl.

I have built the sink map, SINK_ENTRY_INFO, category map, advise and
unadvise, _ATL_FUNC_INFO and all.

I keep getting the error that my dispinterface is invalid....

I really don't know which files I need to include from the source COM
object....

Please help anyone

Thomas Matthews

Chinedu said:
Please help guys,

I need to build an ATL activeX sink to receieve events from a COM
source object.

I have included the .h and the _i.c file from the source object in my
ATL activeX sink.

The sink implements the IDispEventSimpleImpl.

I have built the sink map, SINK_ENTRY_INFO, category map, advise and
unadvise, _ATL_FUNC_INFO and all.

I keep getting the error that my dispinterface is invalid....

I really don't know which files I need to include from the source COM
object....

Please help anyone

Your best source of information will come from
a platform specific newsgroup. This newsgroup,
only discusses the C++ language
and not platform specific issues such as ATL, Active X,
and COM objects.

Seek out some microsoft.* newsgroups.