building an Href link ??

Guest

Dear all,

I have a wrb application wich reads data from an SQL database and store them
in a dataset. The dataset is then attached to a datagrid object

I need to have a functionnality that when a user click on any data of the
first column it execute a HRef link. IN practical, when the user will click
on the data, the value clicked will be pass to a second querry diplayed on an
other page.

How to build this HREF link ?

thnaks for your help
regards