    thnaks for your help
    regards
    serge

    =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Hi,

    One opton is to use TemplateColumns. A sample is here:
    http://www.datagridgirl.com/faq.aspx (see question 'How do I specify more
    than one parameter for my HyperlinkColumn?')

    Other option is to use HyperLinkColumn:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...webuiwebcontrolshyperlinkcolumnclasstopic.asp

    Hope this helps?

    =?Utf-8?B?U2l2YSBN?=, Oct 7, 2005