    Sean

    http://www.cool-web-pages.com

    , Mar 13, 2008

  2. On Mar 13, 8:27 am, wrote:
    > we are a small firm doing SEO etc...

    Why would I want to do business with a "small firm"?

    >and we are expanding slowly but
    > nicely.

    Good for you. Call me when you are a "big firm"

    > We're looking for new clients for SEO, and backlink building.

    I am sure there is someone out there that want to give an
    inexperienced "small firm" some business. But not me.

    > We can help you grab a top position for either you or your clients

    Why are you not at the top of a google list when I search for SEO
    experts?

    > We can provide testimonials as well as proof our service works

    Well obviously they DON'T work. You are not at the top of the google
    list.

    > You won't be disappointed.

    I already am...

    Travis Newbury, Mar 13, 2008