    Library Application Blocks?

    Thanks!
    Arjen

    Arjen, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Arjen

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hi Arjen:

    Which building blocks are you referring to?

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Feb 25, 2005

  3. Arjen

    Arjen Guest

    Hi Shott Allen,

    I found some more info allready.

    This one:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnpag2/html/entlib.asp

    And this one:
    Membership/rolemanager, management, wepparts, etc..

    May I say that the first one is used for the back-end and the second for the
    front-end?

    Thanks,
    Arjen

    Arjen, Feb 26, 2005
  4. Arjen

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hi Arjen:

    Yes - they are somewhat complementary. The application blocks take
    care of a lot of grunge work in config, caching, and database access.
    BTW, the app blocks all been updated and repacked into a package
    called 'Enterprise Library'.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnpag2/html/entlib.asp

    --
    Scott