Building Custom Controls

chris fink

Hello,

Is is possible to control a custom control like the asp.net server controls
without making it into an assembly?

For example, if my custom control was named <MYCONTROL:CONTROL1 .....> is it
possible to access its get properties in the code behind file like with a
server control? If it is not an assembly, how do I begin to reference my
control?

Thanks