Building Dataset from Class Array

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYyBDYXN0cmVjaGluaQ==?=, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Forgive any bad terms. New to .Net development

    My business layer has something similiar to this

    class Accoun
    private m_Notes as Note(

    ' Get Mehod
    ..
    end clas

    Class Not
    private m_strText as Strin
    private m_dCreateDate as Dat

    ' Get Method
    ..
    ' Load Function
    ..
    End Clas

    My question is this. Obviously I have a array of Notes objects within my Account object. From prior ASP.NET experience I know I want to have a DataSet of Notes for the Presentation layer. Is there a standard way to produce or store the dataset

    It doesn't make too much sense to me to have a Member Function in Accounts that builds a Dataset from the Notes array but am not sure of alternatives

    TIA
    - Marc Castrechini

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyYyBDYXN0cmVjaGluaQ==?=, Feb 27, 2004