Building Gradually Expertise on VHDL/Verilog Design

DGerimi

Hi,
i have been reading the VHDL language over the last week and now i
want to put what i have learned so far into practice but don't know
really from where to start. As such, i am just wondering if there is
any lab book or a web based tutorials that help a newbie like me to
gradually get a grip on vhdl design techniques on FPGA. I am seeking
any series of recommended labs to proceed through (one after one)

Many thanks

Matthew Hicks

Many schools offer courses that cover HDL based hardware design. Many of
these courses make the material, including the labs, public. Off the top
of my head, check MIT open courseware.

---Matthew Hicks