Building Python with the free MS Toolkit compiler

Paul Moore

I've just added some instructions on how to build Python on Windows
with the free MS Toolkit C++ compiler. They are at
http://wiki.python.org/moin/Building_Python_with_the_free_MS_C_Toolkit.

Most of the credit for this goes to David Murmann, whose posting on
the subject to python-list pointed out the existence of Nant, a free
tool which will read Visual Studio solution files, and inspired me to
see if I could get the process to work.

If anyone finds any problems with the instructions given there, feel
free to let me know (or better still, update the page with your
correction!)

Paul.