    sourceforge? I have been able to use TortouseCVS to access other CVS
    projects,but with the Pywin32 cvs site, I can not log in.

    Sam Schulenburg

    sam, Jan 9, 2006

  2. sam

    Trent Mick Guest

    [sam wrote]
    > Has anyone been able to access the source code for Pywin32 at
    > sourceforge? I have been able to use TortouseCVS to access other CVS
    > projects,but with the Pywin32 cvs site, I can not log in.

    Note that I had the same issue trying to "cvs login" to buildbot's CVS
    (also on sf.net) the other day. The problem went away after a day or so.
    Likely some maintenance issue with the particular box at sf.net that
    happened to be hosting this one.
    http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=9388321&forum_id=32301

    You could make a maintenance request on SF (or whatever they call it),
    or give it a little bit of time to see if it fixes itself.

    Trent

    --
    Trent Mick

    Trent Mick, Jan 9, 2006

  3. sam

    sam Guest

    Trent:
    Thanks for the reply. I tried again today and everthing worked. I did
    find a type in my CVSROOT string,and corrected it. Thanks for the
    examples posted in the included link.

    Sam Schulenburg

    sam, Jan 9, 2006