Building the menu Control Programatically

Guest

Hi Folks,

I have read the article Tree Hierarchies in SQL and was wondering if anyone
has also read this and implemented it in the new menu control. I am also
trying to implement it in such a way that there is more than one root node
displayed from the outset. I can do this bwhen creating a static menu, but
not quite sure how to do this programitcally with all the children as well

Hope you can help.

Shem