Building Windows debug distribution

Mark English

I have a Windows build of Python 2.4 core with all the extensions, both
debug and release. The release installer is built by msi.py
Is there a way to build a debug distribution other than rewriting msi.py
?

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and solely
for the intended addressee(s). Unauthorised reproduction, disclosure,
modification, and/or distribution of this email may be unlawful. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your system. The views expressed in this message
do not necessarily reflect those of LIFFE Holdings Plc or any of its subsidiary companies.

Thomas Heller

Mark English said:
I have a Windows build of Python 2.4 core with all the extensions, both
debug and release. The release installer is built by msi.py
Is there a way to build a debug distribution other than rewriting msi.py
?

But rewriting msi.py shouldn't be hard (replace xyz.pyd by xyz_d.pyd,
basically)

Thomas