Builing a Midi-Player

Markus Gronotte

Hi,

Ist there a posibility to build a Midiplayer in a Webpage?
I want to play more than one Midi-Files. When possible with
displaying the Title. Javascript would be also fine.

lg,

Markus - http://gronoworx.dyndns.org

Webcastmaker

Ist there a posibility to build a Midiplayer in a Webpage?

Yes, use a hidden iframe and via javascript change the page that it
point to. On each page, set the background sound to the different
midi files you want. Then at the same time use the same javascript
to change the title text.

Or, and easier way is to just provide links to the individual midi
files.