Builing a navigateurl string programatically.

Mufasa

I have a routine that goes through and creates some hyperlinks that I add to
a panel on the page. Works fine. When I generate the navigate url string, I
include some querystrings to it. The string looks fine before doing it but
when it get's to the actual string, it converts the ? and & to the escape
sequences.

How do I stop it from doing that?

TIA - Jeff.

Duy Lam

Mufasa said:
I have a routine that goes through and creates some hyperlinks that I add to
a panel on the page. Works fine. When I generate the navigate url string, I
include some querystrings to it. The string looks fine before doing it but
when it get's to the actual string, it converts the ? and & to the escape
sequences.

How do I stop it from doing that?

TIA - Jeff.

Use System.Web.HttpServerUtility.UrlDecode() method to get your actual url

Mufasa

Thanks everybody. But it turns out it was my fault. I was generating the URL
incorrectly.