Builtin TypeEditor for colors?

Rob Mayo

I'm building a server control with various color properties. Currently, each is defined as string. I'm wondering if I should actually change them to type 'Color'. What I want to happen is when the lick in the propertygrid, they get the same dialog as the would when they click on the bgcolor property of the document (page). I'll settle for the lesser color dialog (BackColor property of a panel).

I was planning to use the EditorAttribute of my properties to mark it as using one of those editors, but I can't seem to find what the editor is called, or if there even is one.

Does anyone know of this/these TypeEditors?