Bulk email service with an API

JfranS

We are web development company looking for bulk e-mail services using
an API. We have a contact manager website for one of our clients and
are looking to expand the tools on the site to include e-mail blasts.
We want to subcontract a company that can send and provide success
rate information about the email blasts to each registered customer,
without leaving the user interface. We have over 100 users (each of
whom will be sending individual e-mails per month) and approximately
100,000 e-mail per month in total.

Has anyone worked with a good company offering competitive pricing and
quality technical support for API e-mail blasts?

Companies we’ve briefly looked into: StreamSend, FuseMail, EmailLabs,
ConstantContact.

Thanking you in advance.

Blinky the Shark

Rob said:
We are web development company looking for bulk e-mail services using
an API. We have a contact manager website for one of our clients and
are looking to expand the tools on the site to include e-mail blasts. [...]

Has anyone worked with a good company offering competitive pricing and
quality technical support for API e-mail blasts?

Companies we've briefly looked into: StreamSend, FuseMail, EmailLabs,
ConstantContact.

http://www.subscribermail.com is one I've seen in several newsletters I
recieve. Haven't worked with them personally, but they are used by
reputable companies.

I wonder how many reptuable companies are posting such requests from
Google Groups and with Gmail addresses.