Bulk Email

Guest

Hi every one
I have an application that should send email to notify users.
But the message's body is dynamic and changes for every user.
In fact there is a template that for everyone the dynamic data fills the
template.
This facility has made major performance problem.
I'm using System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail class to send e-mail.
Is there any solution to solve this problem?(For example sending bulk mail)

Thanks in advanced

Guest

Dear Daniel,
Thanks a lot for your response
I don't use Default IIS SMTP Service.
I have a Mail Server.

I want to collect those e-mails and send them as a bulk mail.

Regards,
Amir

Daniel Fisher(lennybacon) said:
If you use the local smtp don't make a roundtrip thru the network - use the
pickup dir

MailMessage.Fields["http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing"]
= 1;
MailMessage.Fields["http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverpickupdirectory"]