    I'm using System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail class to send e-mail.
    Is there any solution to solve this problem?(For example sending bulk mail)

    Thanks in advanced
    =?Utf-8?B?QW1pcg==?=, Dec 28, 2004

  2. If you use the local smtp don't make a roundtrip thru the network - use the
    pickup dir

    MailMessage.Fields["http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing"]
    = 1;
    MailMessage.Fields["http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverpickupdirectory"]
    = ((_"C:\\Inetpub\\mailroot\\Pickup";

    --
    Daniel Fisher(lennybacon)
    MCP ASP.NET C#

    Daniel Fisher\(lennybacon\), Dec 28, 2004

  3. Dear Daniel,
    Thanks a lot for your response
    I don't use Default IIS SMTP Service.
    I have a Mail Server.

    I want to collect those e-mails and send them as a bulk mail.

    Regards,
    Amir

    =?Utf-8?B?QW1pcg==?=, Dec 29, 2004