BULK INSERT WITH ADO.NET & ORACLE

Guest

Hi,

I want to do a bulk insert of around 25k records into oracle databse .

can anyone help me out with some work arounds, I have used the bulk insert
in SQL SERVER , but in ORACLE I am unable to do.

your expert advice and support would be highly appreciated.

Rgds
Shiju

TDAVISJR

You should post this in microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet. May get a
quicker response there

Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Bulk Copy to Oracle Database from .net

You require an assembly Oracle.DataAccess.dll

Please Follow this link
download.oracle.com/docs/html/E10927_01/OracleBulkCopyClass.htm#CHDGJBBJ