Bullet Lists - but with some white space between items

Jordan S

I have been using the old HTML unordered list in order to have bullet-point
lists. But they don't look good because there is no white space between each
list item.

<UL>
<LI>List Item Here
etc...

How can I get a bullet-point list but also have white space between each
item, control indentation of the list, etc?

Thanks!

Curt_C [MVP]

<ul>
<li>&nbsp;Your Text
</ul>

Is that what you mean? Or do you mean before the <li> ?
If so use a table to force the space

bruce barker

read about css styles, you can control all of this with them.