Bulleted Paragraph List.....how?

toxee

I've been converting a client's pdf media kit to a web format and it
has something that's pretty standard in text documents, a bulleted
list of paragraphs. I can't seem to find any info or insight on how to
do this in html/css though, the best I could come up with was putting
the paragraphs inside of list items within an unordered list.
Everything seemed okay except once I set a width for the paragraphs,
the bullets move all the way to the bottom of the paragraph in IE but
they are normal in FF. I could use the vertical-align: top tag, but
that places the bullets too high. Normal looking seems to be a bullet
aligned right with the center of the first letter of the text.

Here's an example of exactly what I mean just in case.
http://i41.tinypic.com/1zyeuko.jpg

How ow, how do I do this?

dorayme

toxee said:
I've been converting a client's pdf media kit to a web format and it
has something that's pretty standard in text documents, a bulleted
list of paragraphs. I can't seem to find any info or insight on how to
do this in html/css though, the best I could come up with was putting
the paragraphs inside of list items within an unordered list.
Everything seemed okay except once I set a width for the paragraphs,
the bullets move all the way to the bottom of the paragraph in IE but
they are normal in FF. I could use the vertical-align: top tag, but
that places the bullets too high. Normal looking seems to be a bullet
aligned right with the center of the first letter of the text.

Here's an example of exactly what I mean just in case.
http://i41.tinypic.com/1zyeuko.jpg

How ow, how do I do this?

p {display: list-item; margin: 2em;}

toxee

p {display: list-item; margin: 2em;}

YES! Once again, Dorayme has saved the day! Thanks a million as
always. :)