BulletedList and Unordered List - no bullets are displayed

ssg31415926

I'm trying to put together a page in ASP.NET 2.0. I need a couple of
bulleted lists. I've tried the asp:BulletedList web control and a UL
and neither shows any bullets. This is my code:

<asp:BulletedList ID="uxAccessBulletedList" runat="server"
Style="z-index: 102; left: 20px; position: absolute; top: 127px;
text-align:justify;" BulletStyle="Circle" Width="317px"
DisplayMode="Text">
<asp:ListItem>Name</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem>Branch</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem>Dept</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem>Site</asp:ListItem>
</asp:BulletedList>
and:
<ul style="position: absolute; left: 20px; top:265px; width: 317px;
text-align:justify; list-style-position: outside; list-style-type:
disc">
</ul>

Both sit inside a table with this definition:
border-style:none;">

Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

ssg31415926

It seems the problem is with IE - (i'm using v6) - although Firefox
mangled the output, the bullets were visible. I found some pointers to
this elsewhere and started my investigations with the UL. The problem
seems to be with using certain style attributes
position:absolute seemed to cause problems, whereas position:relative
was okay. The presence of the width option also caused problems. I
didn't investigate any further.