    bug in the Beta version of VS 2005, but was "fixed" -- I've never installed
    the Beta on this PC, so I'm wondering if anyone has run into this problem?

    Thanks, Rob.

    Rob R. Ainscough, May 23, 2006

  2. I found the reason and to say I'm NOT happy with Microcrap is an
    understatement.

    My bullets were not appearing if the Height property is set to any value.
    Not a single word in MSDN or via Google that mentions this little "problem"
    which I'm sure M$ believe it is "by design".

    Let me send M$ my bill for wasting my time and my clients time on this
    pathetic attempt of improvement.

    And NO, this is just one little problem in a constrant stream of many that
    has set me over the edge. I'm just OVER their crap and the .NET design team
    and their developers that produce this gargbage of tool called VS 2005 and
    the still missing functionality of .NET 2.0 framework. What a crock-o-shit
    from a company that has resources beyond imagination -- Mr. Gates you need
    to get re-involved with your "lost" company, because I'd be ashamed to
    release something a crappy as VS 2005.

    Sorry, I've just had it. I've been beaten to death since Nov last year
    dealing with .NET migration (even from .NET 1.1 apps it was a chore):

    ..NET 2.0 can't do that yet
    slowest IDE on the planet
    many hotfixes that require phone calls
    still gotta use JavaScript
    no true migration path
    Master pages -- warped implementation (wait a minute I can do this already
    and do it with less)
    clickonce, roll the dice 50/50 it might work if the sun, moon, stars, and
    security is aligned just right
    web services are painfully slow unless you do minor tasks
    is interpreted
    it wrappers around wrappers around wrappers, no wonder it is slow

    ..NET has too many layers, too much broken crap, too slow, and to limiting --
    back to C++ and drop this bogus BS of dev tool.

    Rob R. Ainscough, May 23, 2006