    Can anyone recommend a bulletin board for our techs to exchange/update
    information regarding progress on job sites?

    mosby

    HM, Jan 12, 2007

  2. HM

    J.O. Aho Guest

    HM wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone recommend a bulletin board for our techs to exchange/update
    > information regarding progress on job sites?

    phpbb

    --

    //Aho

    J.O. Aho, Jan 12, 2007

  3. HM

    Spartanicus Guest

    HM <> wrote:

    >Can anyone recommend a bulletin board for our techs to exchange/update
    >information regarding progress on job sites?

    PHP based: http://www.punbb.org/

    Lightweight (fast)
    Produces compliant HTML
    Good semantics compared to similar software
    Offers templates so that it can be integrated into an existing site
    Free

    --
    Spartanicus

    Spartanicus, Jan 12, 2007
  4. HM

    HM Guest

    HM wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anyone recommend a bulletin board for our techs to exchange/update
    > information regarding progress on job sites?
    >
    > mosby

    Thank you Aho and Spartanicus. I will look into those.

    Heather

    HM, Jan 13, 2007