    thanks - dave
    david_at_windward_dot_net
    http://www.windwardreports.com
    David Thielen, Jun 2, 2006

  2. Hello,

    I think Steven has replied tons of your questions today. :)

    Anyway, here are some articles on ASP.NET in case your didn't read them:

    INFO: ASP.NET Security Overview
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306590

    An Introductory Guide to Building and Deploying More Secure Sites with
    ASP.NET and IIS
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/05/ASPSec2/default.aspx

    Hope this help,

    Luke Zhang
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    rights.)
    Luke Zhang [MSFT], Jun 2, 2006

  3. Yep - read those (really like Jeff's article). The problem with security is I
    worry that even with reading all of the articles I get one thing wrong - and
    find out when someone uses that hole to hack the system.

    When it comes to security I am very paranoid.

    David Thielen, Jun 2, 2006