bundler+metric_fu customs configuration (not rails) - after changingdefault folder, still creating t

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Pablo Q., Nov 5, 2010.

  1. Pablo Q.

    Pablo Q. Guest

    Hi folks,

    I'm trying to configure the rake file in order to change the default folder
    for metric_fu.

    I would like to have all the output results in a single folder. I would to
    change the default folder "tmp/metric_fu".

    The project uses bundler. The problem is that after doing the changes in the
    configuration metric_fu still generating the tmp folder.

    Here's the configuration done for bundler:

    *my_project.gem_spec*

    *# -*- encoding: utf-8 -*-*
    *$:.push File.expand_path("../lib", __FILE__)*
    *require "my_project/version"*
    *
    *
    *Gem::Specification.new do |s|*
    * s.name = "my_project"*
    * s.version = MyProject::VERSION*
    * s.platform = Gem::platform::RUBY*
    * s.authors = ["Pablo Quiros"]*
    * s.email = [""]*
    * s.homepage = "http://rubygems.org/gems/my_project"*
    * s.summary = %q{bla bla}*
    * s.description = %q{bla bla}*
    *
    *
    * s.rubyforge_project = "my_project"*
    *
    *
    * s.require_paths = ["lib"]*
    *
    *
    * s.add_development_dependency "rspec"*
    * s.add_development_dependency "rspec-core"*
    *
    *
    * s.add_development_dependency "metric_fu"*
    * s.add_development_dependency "reek"*
    * s.add_development_dependency "roodi"*
    * s.add_development_dependency "googlecharts"*
    *
    *
    * *
    *end*

    *Rakefile*

    *require 'bundler'*
    *Bundler::GemHelper.install_tasks*
    *require 'metric_fu'*
    *
    *
    *ROOT = File.dirname(__FILE__)*
    *ROOT_METRIC_FU = ROOT + '/metric_fu'*
    *
    *
    *MetricFu::Configuration.run do |config|*
    * config.base_directory = ROOT_METRIC_FU*
    * config.scratch_directory = "#{ROOT_METRIC_FU}/data/scratch"*
    * config.output_directory = "#{ROOT_METRIC_FU}/reports"*
    * config.data_directory = "#{ROOT_METRIC_FU}/data/_data"*
    * config.metrics = [:churn, :flog, :flay, :reek, :roodi, :rcov, :saikuro]
    *
    *end*

    I'm calling rake like this: "bundle exec rake metrics:all"

    Here's the folder structure after calling metrics_fu. In bold is the folder
    generated after changing default path values.

    my_project/
    |-- Gemfile
    |-- Gemfile.lock
    |-- Rakefile