Burton Group says J2Ee doomed in SOA world!

Philipp Leitner

gavino said:
http://searchwebservices.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid26_gci1198211,00.html

whats thsi all about?

My company is getting jboss and J2EE are we sticking our cocks in a
socket
?

Face it - it wouldn't be a promising technology if there would not be
people out there that argue otherwise. Maybe they're right, maybe the
guys that say that J2EE is not that bad for SOA. Maybe nobody will talk
about SOA in a couple of years anymore. Who knows?

I would not get that upset by articles like that ...

/philipp