Burton Group says J2Ee doomed in SOA world!

Discussion in 'Java' started by gavino, Jul 19, 2006.

  1. gavino

    gavino Guest

    gavino, Jul 19, 2006

  2. gavino wrote:
    > http://searchwebservices.techtarget.com/originalContent/0,289142,sid26_gci1198211,00.html
    >
    > whats thsi all about?
    >
    > My company is getting jboss and J2EE are we sticking our cocks in a
    > socket
    > ?

    Face it - it wouldn't be a promising technology if there would not be
    people out there that argue otherwise. Maybe they're right, maybe the
    guys that say that J2EE is not that bad for SOA. Maybe nobody will talk
    about SOA in a couple of years anymore. Who knows?

    I would not get that upset by articles like that ...

    /philipp
    Philipp Leitner, Jul 19, 2006