Bus Model

yaduraj

Hi All,

I would like to know how one can right a C programming model for 133
MHz bus for any purpose? Or are there any ready resources or
simulators which does that

Thanks

Rakesh Kumar

I am afraid that is a design question related to a very specific project
and hence, is outside the scope of this newsgroup.

Having said that, the first answer to all the questions -
http://www.google.com .

kevin collins

yaduraj said:
I would like to know how one can right a C programming model for 133
MHz bus for any purpose? Or are there any ready resources or
simulators which does that

Ordinary C is a bad choice for writing a professional quality simulator,
since it doesn't support coroutines. If you are already a C programmer you
might find that a variant called Concurrent C was better. Otherwise Simula
(implicitly Simula I), Simula 67 or Modula might be alternatives. There are
undoubtedly other choices as well. Fiddle with these words in your google
search: discrete event simulator, concurrent, concurrency, coroutines.

I have heard that there is/was *a* Sun compiler that adds extensions to C++
that makes it more simulation friendly.

You can do a schoolroom hack with ordinary C.

Dan Pop

In said:
I would like to know how one can right a C programming model for 133
MHz bus for any purpose?

Figure out an algorithm. If you have any difficulties implementing it in
C, come back to us, with specific questions.

Dan