Bush Campaign Shift: Now It's a One-Man Race

Gactimus

(e-mail address removed) on 8/27/04 8:37 PM:

(e-mail address removed) (666) wrote in

Campaign insiders said TV and radio ads will no longer
mention the Democrat candidate, but will simply focus on the
president's record and his vision for the future.

"I can't change people whose hearts overflow with hatred,"
said the president. "So I'll just focus on rallying those
whose minds are still open. We're going to target what you
call your sentient beings."

From salon.com:

It takes real courage to desert your post and then attack a
wounded vet
An open letter from Michael Moore to President George W.
Bush.

Kerry was the one who put his Vietnam service on the
forefront. Did he really expect it to not be scrutinized?

Just sad that so many people have to lie about his record...

How do you know they are?

Hmmm. Let's see. There is the Oregon prosecuter (French) who
admits he lied on his affadavit.

No he didn't.

Yes, he did. His affadavit said he had p[ersonal knowledge. He now
admits that he got the info from a few "friends".

But I'm not surprised you would say this. Your whole modus operandi
is to deny, deny, deny.

Cite please.

This post.

If you are trying to prove to everyone that you are the village idiot then
you are succeeding.

Please provide a cite for your claim about French.

Justice Cow

Snit said:
Face it - if the man did not earn his medals, that means the military hands
out medals in cracker jack boxes. Is that what these not-so-swift vets for
anything-but-truth expect us to believe?

according to this team of mental patients posing as patriots, when you
are in the military you get to write up your reports, corraborate them
yourself and then demand the award you feel you have earned.

so you too can be a metal of honor winner. just be creative enough to
figure out what a metal of honor winners DOES and viola! instant hero
and future presidental candidate.

HINT: watch the audie murphy movie about a hundred times and apply it to
your branch of service. john wayne is almost as good. either one'll do
it every time!

David Fritzinger

Gactimus said:
The ads are about Kerry and have nothing to do with Bush.

Again you snip dishonestly, Snubie. Why is that?

Oh, and all the people who financed the ads have connections to Bush.
And, two of the people in the Bush campaign had to resign because they
were involved with SBVT. You lie again. But, I guess lies are all you
have.

David Fritzinger

Gactimus said:
Your admission of defeat is noted and accepted.

You've been given the references time and again, snubie. If you are too
stupid to go back and read them, that is not our fault.

David Fritzinger

Gactimus said:
There's nothing more to talk about. You've already admitted defeat.

No, snubie, you have been defeated at every turn on this subject. You
are just too stupid or dishonest (or both) to admit it.

David Fritzinger

Gactimus said:
Your lack of evidence is noted.

Go to the Washington Post stories, the NY TImes stories, the Chicago
Tribune stories, etc. They lied, and they most probably have ties to the
Bush Campaign.

Oh, I forgot. You are too stupid to go to these sites, aren't you?

John Gaquin

Justice Cow said:
so you too can be a metal of honor winner. just be creative enough to
figure out what a metal of honor winners DOES and viola! instant hero
and future presidental candidate.

Disregarding substantive issues for now, I believe the word is "medal."
With a D. M-e-d-a-l. As in "Medal of Honor." Capitalized.

Medal.

Justice Cow, indeed.

forge

You're not getting it are you? You make a statement, I say it's b.s.,
you tell me to provide proof that it's b.s., I do, you say my sources
aren't worth looking at, over and over and over, multiplied by however
many people are responding to your babble. I'm done, and you don't win
anything.

There's nothing more to talk about. You've already admitted defeat.[/QUOTE]

"**** this, I give up" does not equal "you win." Ever.

Cosmic Dawg, Forensic Proctologist

(e-mail address removed) on 8/27/04 8:37 PM:

(e-mail address removed) (666) wrote in

Campaign insiders said TV and radio ads will no longer
mention the Democrat candidate, but will simply focus on the
president's record and his vision for the future.

"I can't change people whose hearts overflow with hatred,"
said the president. "So I'll just focus on rallying those
whose minds are still open. We're going to target what you
call your sentient beings."

From salon.com:

[...]

The only one coming off looking like an idiot is you.

Larry Hewitt

Gactimus said:
(e-mail address removed) on 8/27/04 8:37 PM:

(e-mail address removed) (666) wrote in

Campaign insiders said TV and radio ads will no longer
mention the Democrat candidate, but will simply focus on the
president's record and his vision for the future.

"I can't change people whose hearts overflow with hatred,"
said the president. "So I'll just focus on rallying those
whose minds are still open. We're going to target what you
call your sentient beings."

From salon.com:

[...]

Hey, you're the one who put the question in the wrong place. I responded
with a cite for my statement immediately preceeding your challenge. If you
do not know how to carry on a conversation, go back to third grade.
Please provide a cite for your claim about French.

Thanks to Parrot, who responded to the same post you did, for this.

"In the ad, French says, "I served with John Kerry...he is lying about his
record." That is what was in the ad. Later, in an interview, he admitted
that
"I was not a witness to these events but my friends were."

Of course, there are many credulous people who will simply accept the
allegations of Swift Boat Veterans for "Truth" at face value.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/front_page/109300303292321.xml

Mr. French is dealing with a few problems at this point, both involving his
veracity. One, unrelated to his claims connected with the Swift Boat
matter,
has gotten him placed on administrative leave.

Prosecutor who attacked Kerry admits lying to boss
Clackamas County puts Alfred French on leave after he says he
misled his supervisor about an extramarital affair

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/front_page/109360837947360.xml

Oh...then there's this: A letter from the Oregon State Bar, questioning Mr.
French's role in preparing the affadavit and advertisement (for the Swift
Boat
Veterans) and his intent in doing so.

http://www.kgw.com/news/pdf/french.pdf "

French is being investigated by the Oregon State Bar Assoc. He is being
asked to show that what he did was not illegal.

larry

Kenton Groombridge

This is not correct and I am not going to explain why it isn't correct
because it is a fairly complex precedure. If you want to know how
medals are awarded, then research it. Do not believe this load of
garbage or any post that attempts to explain the medal awarding process.

Ken

Justice Cow

Kenton Groombridge said:
This is not correct and I am not going to explain why it isn't correct
because it is a fairly complex precedure. If you want to know how
medals are awarded, then research it. Do not believe this load of
garbage or any post that attempts to explain the medal awarding process.

you guys don't get sarcasm, do you?

Justice Cow

John Gaquin said:
Disregarding substantive issues for now, I believe the word is "medal."
With a D. M-e-d-a-l. As in "Medal of Honor." Capitalized.

Medal.

Justice Cow, indeed.

I have a feeling you're posting from the same group as the other guy I
just responded to in this thread.

Larry Hewitt

Gactimus said:
That's your rebuttal? I accept your admission of defeat.

I notice that you have not responded to the two posts I made and the one
post that Parrot made with quotes and links already in this thread.

Troll

Larry

forge

That's your rebuttal? I accept your admission of defeat.[/QUOTE]

What sort of bizarre issues DO you have anyway Gacky? You know the
concepts of "victory" and "defeat" don't really apply in Usenet... don't
you? Apparently not. Oh well.

Gactimus

That's your rebuttal? I accept your admission of defeat.

What sort of bizarre issues DO you have anyway Gacky? You know the
concepts of "victory" and "defeat" don't really apply in Usenet... don't
you?[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true loser.