    Please see for yourself !

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20031023095614T8g4FuO3

    Reginald Hinsley,Sr., Dec 27, 2003

  2. Wow! SPAM with an Anti-SPAM ID. How clever!!!

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    "Reginald Hinsley,Sr." <> wrote in message
    > Hello !
    > I would like to share a really great business opportunity for

    those who are interested in earning an additional income for your household,
    this opportunity will cost you nothing to get started the rewards are very
    lurcrative. Please visit www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=23650 and click on
    Affiliate Program you will be very impressed.

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 28, 2003

  3. Reginald Hinsley,Sr.

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, "Cowboy \(Gregory A.
    Beamer\)" <> says...
    > Wow! SPAM with an Anti-SPAM ID. How clever!!!

    That's just so that the spammer doesn't get spam :)

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)

    Leythos, Dec 29, 2003