Business Partners.

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by nelumba1@netscape.net, Jul 4, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Good Day,
    With warm heart I offer my friendship, and greetings, and I hope this mail meets you in good time. However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you
    as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense benefit. I duly apologize for infringing on your privacy, if this contact is not acceptable to you, for I make this
    proposal to you as a person of integrity.

    First and foremost I wish to introduce myself properly to you. My name is Nelumba Savimbi, I am a nephew and Personal Assistant to Late Jonas Malheiro Savimbi, leader of UNITA (National Union for the Total Independence of Angola). As led by my instinct, I selected your email address from an internet directory, in my search for a partner, hence this email. I also crave your indulgence to read this carefully, and have a general overview of my situation. My Uncle (Mentor) was killed in a battle with government forces of Angola, led by President Dos Santos, on Friday 22nd February 2002. After his
    death, Mr. Antonio Dembo who was his second in command, assumed office as leader of UNITA, due to lack of the Charisma my Uncle had carried the party with in Dembo, there was chaos and struggle for leadership. Prominent members like Carlos Morgado
    lobbied to depose him and assume office as leader to enrich themselves.

    The tension and confusion in UNITA became uncontrollable when Mr. Dembo died 10days after my Uncle's death. As I lost my mentor in this struggle that has been on for three decades now, not so much of the struggle interested me anymore, as there was
    no more sense of direction. I then desired a peaceful life, as I am no more interested in conflicts and wars. For this reason, I secretly left Angola and
    came here (Holland) to seek for political asylum.

    I am sincerely proposing to you to render me your highly needed assistance in respect to safekeeping of some of my Uncle's money that arose from Diamonds sales. This money (US$9.5million), which was already on its way to my Uncle's Swiss Bank account, through the Diplomatic means we use to move money abroad, and was on transit with a private safe deposit security and Finance company here in Amsterdam-Holland .In
    February last year when the tragic incident of my Uncle's death occurred. I then instructed the company to secure the consignment containing the money pending on further instructions from me. I have waited for sometime now for security reasons, and have now decided to act with your reliable assistance. As a matter of fact, the reason I came to Holland and sought for political asylum here is the safe deposit with the Security Company.

    President Jose Eduardo Dos Santos has lobbied the International Community to freeze my Uncle's assets and accounts abroad, to ground UNITA, and has already done this in Angola. Hence I cannot lodge the funds in my name. Also I did not declare the funds to the security company.

    I plan to use this money to safeguard my future. It is very essential that you understand that the kind of trust and confidence I want to put in you is
    extraordinary, and an act of desperation on my part, in order not to lose this money. Also, ensure that this contact with you should be treated with utmost
    secrecy. Your role in this project, is clearing the safety deposit containing the money which
    is deposited in my name, from the Security company, after which, the money will be lodged into an account preferably a new account you should open for this
    transaction. My share of the money will be returned to me when my asylum application in this country is granted, and I have permission to do business and open an account here.

    For your reliable assistance, I will reward you with 20%($1,900,000) of the money. I have with me, the Certificate of Deposit for the consignment containing
    the funds, which will be used for claim from the security company, and the release codes of the vaults. Also, everything will be legally processed for transfer of ownership
    to you, and this transaction should be completed immediately depending on your prompt response.

    I thank you in advance as I anticipate your assistance in enabling me achieve this goal.

    Please contact me whether or not you are interested in assisting me. This will enable me scout for another partner in the event of non-interest on your
    part.
    To know more about the struggle by UNITA to liberate Angola, click on the links below and read.

    http://www.the-idler.com/IDLER-02/3-16.html

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_1839000/1839252.stm

    Please contact me through this email address: for more
    informations .Positive response should be accompanied with your tel/fax No:

    Sincerely,

    NELUMBA SAVIMBI
    , Jul 4, 2003