BUSTED!!! 100% VIDEO EVIDENCE that WTC7 was controlled demolition!! NEW FOOTAGE!!! Ask yourself WHY

Discussion in 'Python' started by Midex, May 3, 2007.

  1. Midex

    Midex Guest

    100% EVIDENCE - SEE THE TRUTH FINALLY - ON THE GROUND VIDEO WITNESSES
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNN6apj5B2U



    In order to appreciate just what Truthers are talking about when they
    cry Treason over WTC7, you would want to see this History Channel
    documentary on what they claim happened to WTC7:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSxeJH_RCY




    Ben Chertoff can't get his story straight
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YND7XocMocj

    LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

    9/11 Truth Focoist Revolution. "When peaceful revolution is made
    impossible, violent revolution is inevitable" - Martin Luther King.
    How long shall they kill our prophets? Look up Focoism. Write about
    it. Spread the method. It will be how this revolution will take shape.
     
    Midex, May 3, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. On 2 May 2007 20:05:23 -0700, Midex <> Gave us:

    >100% EVIDENCE



    You AND Rosie are fucking retarded!
     
    SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGalax, May 3, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?

    ****************************

    "Don, why havent you seen this footage before?" he asked himself, self-
    referentially in the best tradition of Douglas R. Hofstadter.

    'Er, because I haven't seen it before?" Don responded in a
    tautological fashion.

    (uproarius laughter ensues)
     
    Don Stockbauer, May 3, 2007
    #3
  4. "Midex" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > In order to appreciate just what Truthers are talking about when they
    > cry Treason over WTC7, you would want to see this History Channel
    > documentary on what they claim happened to WTC7:
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSxeJH_RCY


    No, it was the Men in Black.
     
    Homer J Simpson, May 3, 2007
    #4
  5. Midex

    Midex Guest

    On 3 maio, 00:20,
    wrote:
    > On 2 May 2007 20:05:23 -0700, Midex <> Gave us:
    >
    > >100% EVIDENCE

    >
    > You AND Rosie are fucking retarded!


    Sure, you have firefighters and all the first responders telling you
    LIVE in the video that the building is going to be pulled down.

    Thats all we want the authoirities to admit.

    They keep denying it and claiming that there were no explosives or
    pulling done, that the building just decided to collapse itself!!!!!!

    By the way, I think you meant to say that me and Rosie and 70 Million
    Voting Age Americans are fucking retarded:
    http://www.zogby.com/search/ReadNews.dbm?ID=855
    http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060522022041421

    Here is Zogby's client list in case you're too lazy (which I safely
    assume you are) to check their reputation yourself:
    http://www.zogby.com/about/clients.cfm
     
    Midex, May 3, 2007
    #5
  6. Midex

    Midex Guest

    On 3 maio, 00:20, Don Stockbauer <> wrote:
    > Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?
    >
    > ****************************
    >
    > "Don, why havent you seen this footage before?" he asked himself, self-
    > referentially in the best tradition of Douglas R. Hofstadter.
    >
    > 'Er, because I haven't seen it before?" Don responded in a
    > tautological fashion.
    >
    > (uproarius laughter ensues)


    You're that ignorant and brainwashed lost that you can't see that the
    media didn't want youto see this footage and thus why you havn't seen
    it before?
    9/11 has been covered ad nauseum in the mainstream press. You would
    think you'd seen everything there was to see of footage from that day.
    But rather what we saw was high repitition of a small select canon of
    footage which doesn't show you what actually happenened on that say.

    You are in the middle of a totalitarian state of rule and you think
    its funny?

    They lied to you about WMDs and you think its funny that 650,000
    civilians are now dead for nothing, for OIL for PROFITS in the hands
    of those who lied to you and helped those lies remain unknown to the
    public. You did not receive one penny of the war booty. Actually the
    greatest cherry of irony is that you paid for their expidition and
    supplied your soldiers and their lives. You have betrayed youself, you
    have betrayed your soldiers who were waiting for you to bring them
    home. They all know they truth about 9/11. There are 10,000 US
    soliders AWOL in the US at the moment and that is NOT CONSCRIPTED
    soldiers. The signed up., the saw the evil and they fled.

    And where are you oh King of Fools? The disertion rate for the Iraq
    war is higher than the conscripted disertion rates for the Vietnam
    war.

    The US soldiers are crying out for the American people to bring them
    home. They know the lies about 9/11.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmGMzmGGDOA
     
    Midex, May 3, 2007
    #6
  7. Midex

    coyote Guest

    Re: BUSTED!!! 100% VIDEO EVIDENCE that WTC7 was controlled demolition!!NEW FOOTAGE!!! Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?

    Midex wrote:
    > On 3 maio, 00:20, Don Stockbauer <> wrote:
    >> Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?
    >>
    >> ****************************
    >>
    >> "Don, why havent you seen this footage before?" he asked himself, self-
    >> referentially in the best tradition of Douglas R. Hofstadter.
    >>
    >> 'Er, because I haven't seen it before?" Don responded in a
    >> tautological fashion.
    >>
    >> (uproarius laughter ensues)

    >
    > You're that ignorant and brainwashed lost that you can't see that the
    > media didn't want youto see this footage and thus why you havn't seen
    > it before?


    If thisfootage was suppressed, why was it not destroyed? If hidden, how
    and why is it surfacing now? Where was it? Who got it back and published
    it?

    What was in it for the media to suppress it?

    --
    ~coyote
     
    coyote, May 3, 2007
    #7
  8. maybe, "pulled" is just a firefighteresque synonym
    for gravity doing its thing -- still not subsumed
    in the Standard Model of physicists, so, There. y'know,
    sort of like, how it is, pilots refer to going "out" and "in,"
    instead of up & down.

    Zogby clientlist, VERY cool; what great organizations
    I will assume them to be -- if any one else wants
    to look at it & report back.... lies, polls, statistics;
    how they, for instance, leveraged the Governeurateur,
    during the Recall, by the art of dysmissing "less likely voters"
    that they had interviewed, because they were a)
    Democrats, and b)
    were removed by some other signal processing techniques;
    what it is?... thank gawd for Zogby et al ad vomitorium;
    with over 40% electronic voting,
    how *else* will you know?

    I liked the "WTC7 for Sheeple" thing;
    what station, did you say, broadcast it?... well,
    even though I have no audio on this terminal,
    I still learned a couple of things ... kind
    of a tedious exercise, though.

    anyway,
    I know, you were not suggesting that
    (--with the rather obvious burning on the other side,
    that was away from most of your videos, and after
    teh catastrophic collapse and/or demolition
    of both, huge towers into the gigantic subway--)
    the commanding officers should have kept them
    inside the evacuated building, til it fell.

    it could only be interpreted in that way "with malice
    aforethought," or by someone whose deployment
    of English was less nuanced than yours; 10-4?

    so, what sort of "fire-fighting action" should
    they have been engaged in at WTC7 -- more
    of those red-painted extinguishers, or
    phoning the Forest Service?

    keep breathing, while you're typing!

    > Sure, you have firefighters and all the first responders telling you
    > LIVE in the video that the building is going to be pulled down.


    > Voting Age Americans are fucking retarded:http://www.zogby.com/search/ReadNews.dbm?yourself:http://www.zogby.com/about/clients.cfm


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNN6apj5B2U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSxeJH_RCY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YND7XocMocj

    thus:
    here's a question that came-up recently,
    in battling with the controlled-demo advocates
    at the Promenade:
    how is it that the metal was still molten,
    after weeks?...
    it seems that an additional hypothesis is required,
    to explain that. because, I doubt that
    there was sufficient nukular material
    "left-over" from a hypothetical suitcase-device.
    publications:http://www.physics.uiowa.edu/~cgrabbe/writing/
    research.html

    thus:
    have you seen the old analysis by the MIT Head Welder,
    that I only saw a couple of weeks ago?

    http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/plates/figs/plate01.html

    thus:
    why do Dick, Borat, Osama, Harry P., Rumsfeld and Tony B. want us
    to underwrite the 3rd British Invasion of Sudan,
    so badly?...
    anyway, Bertrand Russel published a jeremyad in the Bulletin
    of the Atomic Scientists, while the USA was the only thermonukey
    power,
    that we should bomb the SU into the Stone Age;
    that's your British "pacifist," whether before or after he went nuts
    because of Godel's proof.

    thus:
    if you can't prove that all Fermat numbers are pairwise coprime,
    again!

    Darfur 'Mini-Summit'
    http://www.larouchepub.com/other/1998/rice_2546.html

    thus:
    uh yeah; Borat wants you in Sudan,
    why, Baby?... Harry Potter wants you in Iran --
    yeah, Baby; shag'US with a spoon?

    --DARFURIA CONSISTS OF ARABs & nonARABs; NEWS-ITEM:
    we are marching to Darfuria, Darfuria, Darfuria!
    Harry Potter IIX, ?Ordeal @ Oxford//Sudan ^ Aircraft Carrier!
    http://larouchepub.com/other/2007/3410caymans_hedges.html
    ALgoreTHEmovieFORpresident.COM:
    http://larouchepub.com/eirtoc/site_packages/2007/al_gore.html
     
    Major Quaternion Dirt Quantum, May 3, 2007
    #8
  9. On 2 May 2007 20:44:11 -0700, Midex <>
    wrote:

    >
    >You're that ignorant and brainwashed lost that you can't see that the
    >media didn't want youto see this footage and thus why you havn't seen
    >it before?



    You're a fucking idiot.
     
    The Great Attractor, May 3, 2007
    #9
  10. Midex

    Peter Webb Guest

    > Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?
    >
    > ****************************


    OK, why haven't you seen this footage before?
     
    Peter Webb, May 3, 2007
    #10
  11. Midex

    Eeyore Guest

    Re: BUSTED!!! 100% VIDEO EVIDENCE that WTC7 was controlled demolition!!NEW FOOTAGE!!! Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?

    Peter Webb wrote:

    > > Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?
    > >
    > > ****************************

    >
    > OK, why haven't you seen this footage before?


    Nice response !

    Graham
     
    Eeyore, May 3, 2007
    #11
  12. Midex

    Lamey Guest

    On Thu, 03 May 2007 04:21:09 -0700, The Great Attractor
    <> wrote:

    >On 2 May 2007 20:44:11 -0700, Midex <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>You're that ignorant and brainwashed lost that you can't see that the
    >>media didn't want youto see this footage and thus why you havn't seen
    >>it before?

    >
    >
    > You're a fucking idiot.


    Translation: The question was over my head, I can't answer it.

    --
    Usenet lits score:
    GIT-R-DONE!
    #20 Usenet asshole
    #6 Lits Slut
    #11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007

    MassiveProng wrote in:
    Message-ID: <>

    > Get a clue, ya fuckin' retard. Those guys have been at their abuse
    >crap for years, and you are like a new snail crawling across a 40 foot
    >dry sidewalk at the entrance to an office building in the morning.
    >
    > Your retarded ass doesn't stand a chance, and you have not a single
    >about that which you spew.
     
    Lamey, May 3, 2007
    #12
  13. Midex

    MooseFET Guest

    On May 2, 10:24 pm, Major Quaternion Dirt Quantum
    <> wrote:
    > maybe, "pulled" is just a firefighteresque synonym
    > for gravity doing its thing -- still not subsumed
    > in the Standard Model of physicists, so, There. y'know,
    > sort of like, how it is, pilots refer to going "out" and "in,"
    > instead of up & down.


    You can also try "pull" as a term for a general alarm that says get
    everyone out of there. It could be from "pull the alarm" a term for
    triggering an alarm manually or "pull the troops out" a term for
    getting soldiers out of a location.

    [.....]

    > thus:
    > if you can't prove that all Fermat numbers are pairwise coprime,
    > again!



    But .... but .... I've got a video of someone saying it. That
    *proves* it doesn't it.
     
    MooseFET, May 3, 2007
    #13
  14. Midex

    Gib Bogle Guest

    Re: BUSTED!!! 100% VIDEO EVIDENCE that WTC7 was controlled demolition!!NEW FOOTAGE!!! Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?

    Ah, so the firefighters were in on the conspiracy!
     
    Gib Bogle, May 3, 2007
    #14
  15. Midex

    quasi Guest

    On Fri, 04 May 2007 09:37:37 +1200, Gib Bogle
    <> wrote:

    >Ah, so the firefighters were in on the conspiracy!


    No, but the firefighters are very much aware that there is more to
    9/11 than has been officially revealed.

    This is even more true at Pentagon. The firefighters there brought
    dogs trained to search for survivors and/or remains and found nothing.

    quasi
     
    quasi, May 4, 2007
    #15
  16. Re: BUSTED!!! 100% VIDEO EVIDENCE that WTC7 was controlled demolition!! NEW FOOTAGE!!! Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?

    On Thu, 03 May 2007 13:53:39 +0100, Eeyore
    <> wrote:

    >
    >
    >Peter Webb wrote:
    >
    >> > Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?
    >> >
    >> > ****************************

    >>
    >> OK, why haven't you seen this footage before?

    >
    >Nice response !
    >
    >Graham
    >

    You're an utter retard.
     
    The Great Attractor, May 4, 2007
    #16
  17. On Thu, 03 May 2007 18:08:31 -0500, quasi <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 04 May 2007 09:37:37 +1200, Gib Bogle
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Ah, so the firefighters were in on the conspiracy!

    >
    >No, but the firefighters are very much aware that there is more to
    >9/11 than has been officially revealed.
    >
    >This is even more true at Pentagon. The firefighters there brought
    >dogs trained to search for survivors and/or remains and found nothing.
    >
    >quasi



    You're a goddamned idiot.
     
    The Great Attractor, May 4, 2007
    #17
  18. Midex

    coyote Guest

    Re: BUSTED!!! 100% VIDEO EVIDENCE that WTC7 was controlled demolition!!NEW FOOTAGE!!! Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?

    The Great Attractor wrote:
    > On Thu, 03 May 2007 13:53:39 +0100, Eeyore
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> Peter Webb wrote:
    >>
    >>>> Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?
    >>>>
    >>>> ****************************
    >>> OK, why haven't you seen this footage before?

    >> Nice response !
    >>
    >> Graham
    >>

    > You're an utter retard.


    You are terribly repetitive. Don't you know any other insults other that
    "retard", "nitwit", "****", "twit" and variations on *tard? It is very
    hard to believe you're a grown man, the way you sputter schoolyard insults.

    -

    Im starting to think this "Great Attractor" is a pre-adolescent lad
    simmering with rage and hormones, an active imagination, and a limited
    vocabulary. Given his fascination with lame double entendre like
    "Massive Attractor" and his fixation on cunts Id say he's likely a
    virgin as well, and very, very frustrated about it too.

    --
    ~coyote
     
    coyote, May 4, 2007
    #18
  19. Midex

    MooseFET Guest

    On May 3, 4:08 pm, quasi <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 04 May 2007 09:37:37 +1200, Gib Bogle
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >Ah, so the firefighters were in on the conspiracy!

    >
    > No, but the firefighters are very much aware that there is more to
    > 9/11 than has been officially revealed.
    >
    > This is even more true at Pentagon. The firefighters there brought
    > dogs trained to search for survivors and/or remains and found nothing.


    Thats because nobody works at the Pentagon. Like the CIA headquarters
    it is actually a show run by Disney corp on a special contract. It is
    just to keep the voters from asking where all that money really goes.
     
    MooseFET, May 4, 2007
    #19
  20. Midex

    Eeyore Guest

    Re: BUSTED!!! 100% VIDEO EVIDENCE that WTC7 was controlled demolition!!NEW FOOTAGE!!! Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?

    quasi wrote:

    > Gib Bogle wrote:
    >
    > >Ah, so the firefighters were in on the conspiracy!

    >
    > No, but the firefighters are very much aware that there is more to
    > 9/11 than has been officially revealed.
    >
    > This is even more true at Pentagon. The firefighters there brought
    > dogs trained to search for survivors and/or remains


    Sounds like good practice.


    > and found nothing.


    And the significance of this is ?

    Graahm
     
    Eeyore, May 5, 2007
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Mr. SweatyFinger
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    2,137
    Smokey Grindel
    Dec 2, 2006
  2. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    276
  3. Replies:
    4
    Views:
    429
    Brian Whatcott
    Mar 15, 2008
  4. Replies:
    1
    Views:
    308
    danny burstein
    Apr 2, 2008
  5. Replies:
    5
    Views:
    909
Loading...

Share This Page