BUSTED!!! 100% VIDEO EVIDENCE that WTC7 was controlled demolition!! NEW FOOTAGE!!! Ask yourself WHY

Midex

100% EVIDENCE - SEE THE TRUTH FINALLY - ON THE GROUND VIDEO WITNESSES

In order to appreciate just what Truthers are talking about when they
cry Treason over WTC7, you would want to see this History Channel
documentary on what they claim happened to WTC7:

Ben Chertoff can't get his story straight

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

9/11 Truth Focoist Revolution. "When peaceful revolution is made
impossible, violent revolution is inevitable" - Martin Luther King.
How long shall they kill our prophets? Look up Focoism. Write about
it. Spread the method. It will be how this revolution will take shape.

Don Stockbauer

Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?

****************************

"Don, why havent you seen this footage before?" he asked himself, self-
referentially in the best tradition of Douglas R. Hofstadter.

'Er, because I haven't seen it before?" Don responded in a
tautological fashion.

(uproarius laughter ensues)

Homer J Simpson

In order to appreciate just what Truthers are talking about when they
cry Treason over WTC7, you would want to see this History Channel
documentary on what they claim happened to WTC7:

No, it was the Men in Black.

Midex

You AND Rosie are fucking retarded!

Sure, you have firefighters and all the first responders telling you
LIVE in the video that the building is going to be pulled down.

Thats all we want the authoirities to admit.

They keep denying it and claiming that there were no explosives or
pulling done, that the building just decided to collapse itself!!!!!!

By the way, I think you meant to say that me and Rosie and 70 Million
Voting Age Americans are fucking retarded:
http://www.zogby.com/search/ReadNews.dbm?ID=855
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060522022041421

Here is Zogby's client list in case you're too lazy (which I safely
assume you are) to check their reputation yourself:
http://www.zogby.com/about/clients.cfm

Midex

Ask yourself WHY havn't I seen this footage before?

****************************

"Don, why havent you seen this footage before?" he asked himself, self-
referentially in the best tradition of Douglas R. Hofstadter.

'Er, because I haven't seen it before?" Don responded in a
tautological fashion.

(uproarius laughter ensues)

You're that ignorant and brainwashed lost that you can't see that the
media didn't want youto see this footage and thus why you havn't seen
it before?
9/11 has been covered ad nauseum in the mainstream press. You would
think you'd seen everything there was to see of footage from that day.
But rather what we saw was high repitition of a small select canon of
footage which doesn't show you what actually happenened on that say.

You are in the middle of a totalitarian state of rule and you think
its funny?

They lied to you about WMDs and you think its funny that 650,000
civilians are now dead for nothing, for OIL for PROFITS in the hands
of those who lied to you and helped those lies remain unknown to the
public. You did not receive one penny of the war booty. Actually the
greatest cherry of irony is that you paid for their expidition and
supplied your soldiers and their lives. You have betrayed youself, you
have betrayed your soldiers who were waiting for you to bring them
home. They all know they truth about 9/11. There are 10,000 US
soliders AWOL in the US at the moment and that is NOT CONSCRIPTED
soldiers. The signed up., the saw the evil and they fled.

And where are you oh King of Fools? The disertion rate for the Iraq
war is higher than the conscripted disertion rates for the Vietnam
war.

The US soldiers are crying out for the American people to bring them
home. They know the lies about 9/11.

coyote

Midex said:
You're that ignorant and brainwashed lost that you can't see that the
media didn't want youto see this footage and thus why you havn't seen
it before?

If thisfootage was suppressed, why was it not destroyed? If hidden, how
and why is it surfacing now? Where was it? Who got it back and published
it?

What was in it for the media to suppress it?

Major Quaternion Dirt Quantum

maybe, "pulled" is just a firefighteresque synonym
for gravity doing its thing -- still not subsumed
in the Standard Model of physicists, so, There. y'know,
sort of like, how it is, pilots refer to going "out" and "in,"
instead of up & down.

Zogby clientlist, VERY cool; what great organizations
I will assume them to be -- if any one else wants
to look at it & report back.... lies, polls, statistics;
how they, for instance, leveraged the Governeurateur,
during the Recall, by the art of dysmissing "less likely voters"
that they had interviewed, because they were a)
Democrats, and b)
were removed by some other signal processing techniques;
what it is?... thank gawd for Zogby et al ad vomitorium;
with over 40% electronic voting,
how *else* will you know?

I liked the "WTC7 for Sheeple" thing;
what station, did you say, broadcast it?... well,
even though I have no audio on this terminal,
I still learned a couple of things ... kind
of a tedious exercise, though.

anyway,
I know, you were not suggesting that
(--with the rather obvious burning on the other side,
that was away from most of your videos, and after
teh catastrophic collapse and/or demolition
of both, huge towers into the gigantic subway--)
the commanding officers should have kept them
inside the evacuated building, til it fell.

it could only be interpreted in that way "with malice
aforethought," or by someone whose deployment
of English was less nuanced than yours; 10-4?

so, what sort of "fire-fighting action" should
they have been engaged in at WTC7 -- more
of those red-painted extinguishers, or
phoning the Forest Service?

keep breathing, while you're typing!
Sure, you have firefighters and all the first responders telling you
LIVE in the video that the building is going to be pulled down.

thus:
here's a question that came-up recently,
in battling with the controlled-demo advocates
at the Promenade:
how is it that the metal was still molten,
after weeks?...
it seems that an additional hypothesis is required,
to explain that. because, I doubt that
there was sufficient nukular material
"left-over" from a hypothetical suitcase-device.
publications:http://www.physics.uiowa.edu/~cgrabbe/writing/
research.html

thus:
have you seen the old analysis by the MIT Head Welder,
that I only saw a couple of weeks ago?

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/plates/figs/plate01.html

thus:
why do Dick, Borat, Osama, Harry P., Rumsfeld and Tony B. want us
to underwrite the 3rd British Invasion of Sudan,
so badly?...
anyway, Bertrand Russel published a jeremyad in the Bulletin
of the Atomic Scientists, while the USA was the only thermonukey
power,
that we should bomb the SU into the Stone Age;
that's your British "pacifist," whether before or after he went nuts
because of Godel's proof.

thus:
if you can't prove that all Fermat numbers are pairwise coprime,
again!

Darfur 'Mini-Summit'
http://www.larouchepub.com/other/1998/rice_2546.html

thus:
uh yeah; Borat wants you in Sudan,
why, Baby?... Harry Potter wants you in Iran --
yeah, Baby; shag'US with a spoon?

--DARFURIA CONSISTS OF ARABs & nonARABs; NEWS-ITEM:
we are marching to Darfuria, Darfuria, Darfuria!
Harry Potter IIX, ?Ordeal @ Oxford//Sudan ^ Aircraft Carrier!
http://larouchepub.com/other/2007/3410caymans_hedges.html
ALgoreTHEmovieFORpresident.COM:
http://larouchepub.com/eirtoc/site_packages/2007/al_gore.html

The Great Attractor

You're that ignorant and brainwashed lost that you can't see that the
media didn't want youto see this footage and thus why you havn't seen
it before?

You're a fucking idiot.

Lamey

You're a fucking idiot.

Translation: The question was over my head, I can't answer it.

--
Usenet lits score:
GIT-R-DONE!
#20 Usenet asshole
#6 Lits Slut
#11 Most posting trolls/hunters/flonkers 2007

MassiveProng wrote in:

MooseFET

maybe, "pulled" is just a firefighteresque synonym
for gravity doing its thing -- still not subsumed
in the Standard Model of physicists, so, There. y'know,
sort of like, how it is, pilots refer to going "out" and "in,"
instead of up & down.

You can also try "pull" as a term for a general alarm that says get
everyone out of there. It could be from "pull the alarm" a term for
triggering an alarm manually or "pull the troops out" a term for
getting soldiers out of a location.

[.....]
thus:
if you can't prove that all Fermat numbers are pairwise coprime,
again!

But .... but .... I've got a video of someone saying it. That
*proves* it doesn't it.

quasi

Ah, so the firefighters were in on the conspiracy!

No, but the firefighters are very much aware that there is more to
9/11 than has been officially revealed.

This is even more true at Pentagon. The firefighters there brought
dogs trained to search for survivors and/or remains and found nothing.

quasi

The Great Attractor

No, but the firefighters are very much aware that there is more to
9/11 than has been officially revealed.

This is even more true at Pentagon. The firefighters there brought
dogs trained to search for survivors and/or remains and found nothing.

quasi

You're a goddamned idiot.

coyote

The said:
You're an utter retard.

You are terribly repetitive. Don't you know any other insults other that
"retard", "nitwit", "****", "twit" and variations on *tard? It is very
hard to believe you're a grown man, the way you sputter schoolyard insults.

-

Im starting to think this "Great Attractor" is a pre-adolescent lad
simmering with rage and hormones, an active imagination, and a limited
vocabulary. Given his fascination with lame double entendre like
"Massive Attractor" and his fixation on cunts Id say he's likely a
virgin as well, and very, very frustrated about it too.

MooseFET

No, but the firefighters are very much aware that there is more to
9/11 than has been officially revealed.

This is even more true at Pentagon. The firefighters there brought
dogs trained to search for survivors and/or remains and found nothing.

Thats because nobody works at the Pentagon. Like the CIA headquarters
it is actually a show run by Disney corp on a special contract. It is
just to keep the voters from asking where all that money really goes.

Eeyore

quasi said:
No, but the firefighters are very much aware that there is more to
9/11 than has been officially revealed.

This is even more true at Pentagon. The firefighters there brought
dogs trained to search for survivors and/or remains

Sounds like good practice.

and found nothing.

And the significance of this is ?

Graahm