BUSTED!!! 100% VIDEO EVIDENCE that WTC7 was controlled demolition!! NEW FOOTAGE!!! Ask yourself WHY

Tonico

No, but the firefighters are very much aware that there is more to
9/11 than has been officially revealed.

This is even more true at Pentagon. The firefighters there brought
dogs trained to search for survivors and/or remains and found nothing.

quasi
Ah, Quasi, Midex and the other conspiratorers! You're the living proof
that (gullible) idiots don't disappear: there just are new ones every
time.
Regards
Tonio

krw

You pretty much made that up.

They found nothing -- no bodies, no body parts, no blood, no bones, no
luggage, no rings (do gold rings melt at jet fuel temperatures?), no
jewelry (do diamonds melt at jet fuel temperatures?), no plane seats,
no silverware (ok, maybe they only had plastic). In other words, an
immediate mystery to the firefighters was the lack of any indication
that the plane had passengers. Even if you believe that most of the
passengers were essentially incinerated, it's not believable that all
of them were. Some of the bodies should have been recoverable right at
the scene.

If none of the passenger's remains were ever found, why all the fuss
last year when they found more. IOW, you're a liar.
Weeks later, parts of the wreckage were supposedly "analyzed" at a
government lab, and the official report claims they were able to
isolate DNA for many of the passengers. It doesn't ring true.
....and a fool.

quasi

Yep, and they found them all, therefore, there were none for the dogs to
find.

You pretty much made that up.

They found nothing -- no bodies, no body parts, no blood, no bones, no
luggage, no rings (do gold rings melt at jet fuel temperatures?), no
jewelry (do diamonds melt at jet fuel temperatures?), no plane seats,
no silverware (ok, maybe they only had plastic). In other words, an
immediate mystery to the firefighters was the lack of any indication
that the plane had passengers. Even if you believe that most of the
passengers were essentially incinerated, it's not believable that all
of them were. Some of the bodies should have been recoverable right at
the scene.

Weeks later, parts of the wreckage were supposedly "analyzed" at a
government lab, and the official report claims they were able to
isolate DNA for many of the passengers. It doesn't ring true.

quasi

James Stroud

quasi said:
That's news to me. We're talking about the Pentagon, not the WTC.
Besides, I didn't say that no remains were ever found. What I said was
that no passenger remains were found at the Pentagon on 9/11 by the
firefighters or their trained rescue dogs.

At the WTC, no passenger remains were ever found, as far as I know. Of
course, that's not so surprising. What is surprising is the all too
convenient find of Mohammed Atta's undamaged passport in the WTC
rubble. It wasn't even buried. It was just sitting there, waiting to
be found.

That's way too strong.

I'm not saying anything I know to be false.

See if you can keep your argument from degenerating to the level of
personal attacks.

quasi

That is impossible for most people because this is an issue of religion
for them. But then again, attacks are part of religion aren't they?

James Stroud

Tonico said:
Ah, Quasi, Midex and the other conspiratorers! You're the living proof
that (gullible) idiots don't disappear: there just are new ones every
time.
Regards
Tonio

Conspiracy theorists at least have thought behind their crazy ideas--but
you just come up with monkey talk insults. Good job monkey.

Monkey can't think of something to say but monkey talk? That's ok,
here's a banana, monkey. Waiting for monkey response, monkey.

quasi

If none of the passenger's remains were ever found, why all the fuss
last year when they found more.

That's news to me. We're talking about the Pentagon, not the WTC.
Besides, I didn't say that no remains were ever found. What I said was
that no passenger remains were found at the Pentagon on 9/11 by the
firefighters or their trained rescue dogs.

At the WTC, no passenger remains were ever found, as far as I know. Of
course, that's not so surprising. What is surprising is the all too
convenient find of Mohammed Atta's undamaged passport in the WTC
rubble. It wasn't even buried. It was just sitting there, waiting to
be found.
IOW, you're a liar.

That's way too strong.

I'm not saying anything I know to be false.
...and a fool.

See if you can keep your argument from degenerating to the level of
personal attacks.

quasi

David Bostwick

Conspiracy theorists at least have thought behind their crazy ideas--but
you just come up with monkey talk insults. Good job monkey.

Monkey can't think of something to say but monkey talk? That's ok,
here's a banana, monkey. Waiting for monkey response, monkey.[/QUOTE]

Conspiracy buffs won't accept anything that contradicts their conclusions, so
there's no sense discussing things with them. If there is no evidence proving
their point, that in itself is evidence of a cover-up, and proof that they are
right. There is no thought, only belief.

And I'm glad you made logical arguments, instead of just hurling insults.

James Beck

You pretty much made that up.
Yep, you must have access to better drugs than I do.
You get to hallucinate your stuff up.
Don't forget to adjust your tin beanie!

Jim

Michael A. Terrell

James said:
Yep, you must have access to better drugs than I do.
You get to hallucinate your stuff up.
Don't forget to adjust your tin beanie!

Its not a beanie. He had his head tin plated. :(

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

James Beck

Its not a beanie. He had his head tin plated. :(
I just the "How it's Made" that showed how they make bronzed baby shoes.
Maybe they can adapt that process to tin plate heads.
Would save these guys thousands of $$$ on foil.

Jim

Michael A. Terrell

James said:
I just the "How it's Made" that showed how they make bronzed baby shoes.
Maybe they can adapt that process to tin plate heads.
Would save these guys thousands of $$$ on foil.

Jim

Yeah, they wouldn't need it done very often. Only when the dead skin
builds up so much it pushes the old one off their bald heads.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

James Beck

Yeah, they wouldn't need it done very often. Only when the dead skin
builds up so much it pushes the old one off their bald heads.
Now that made me laugh.
The visual of a tin skull cap popping off from sluffing skin.
POP!

Jim