busy day

Richard

In just the three short hours I added a hit counter, I've had 30 hits with
11 unique.

Operating system: Windows XP
Browser: IE 6.
Screen resolution of 1024x768

Reported as the most used by visitors.
The counter does not include my own hits.
I use firefox in favor of IE and I do not use XP.

But next month it will probably show only 40 hits.

Hywel Jenkins

In just the three short hours I added a hit counter, I've had 30 hits with
11 unique.

Operating system: Windows XP
Browser: IE 6.
Screen resolution of 1024x768

Reported as the most used by visitors.
The counter does not include my own hits.
I use firefox in favor of IE and I do not use XP.

But next month it will probably show only 40 hits.

Those are all from us, though, dimwit.

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, Richard ([email protected]) feverishly typed...
In just the three short hours I added a hit counter

It took you three hours to go to Bravenet and add their code to your page?
I've had 30 hits with 11 unique.

Woooo! That'll be all the people in here going to see how crap your site is
now everytime you post the URI...

Cheers,
Nige

Matti Kiviharju

Richard said:
In just the three short hours I added a hit counter, I've had 30 hits with
11 unique.

Operating system: Windows XP
Browser: IE 6.
Screen resolution of 1024x768

Reported as the most used by visitors.
The counter does not include my own hits.
I use firefox in favor of IE and I do not use XP.

But next month it will probably show only 40 hits.

In your site? Thats is not much?

We have a 125479 hits and 1103 unigues and it is not much. Best unique
number is over 2000 in month.

Leif K-Brooks

Matti said:
In your site? Thats is not much?

Best unique number is over 2000 in month.

Which works out to 66.66666... per day, 2.77777... per hour, or
8.333333... every three hours; more than the 11 that RtS claims to have
gotten in three hours. (Of course, your figure is counting off-peak
hours too.)

Richard

Which works out to 66.66666... per day, 2.77777... per hour, or
8.333333... every three hours; more than the 11 that RtS claims to have
gotten in three hours. (Of course, your figure is counting off-peak
hours too.)

66.6?

The devil you say.

Richard

Wow. So you had 19 _repeat_ visits ?

No. 11 people, some of whom refreshed the page. Probably checking to see if
it worked with JS on and off.
I am now over 100 hits, 36 unique. Whoopee!

Daniel Ruscoe

tm said:
Someone inform Microsoft. A new player is in town!

In fairness, I was pretty excited the first time one of my sites
starting receiving traffic. I eagerly watched the stats, I just didn't
post them to Usenet.

Richard, everybody is proud of their achievements with their websites,
but you'll get a much better response here if you only update us after a
decent amount of progress.

Dan